- Soak the feet and then use a pumice stone to smooth callused skin. Massage olive oil or castor oil onto the feet and wear socks overnight.
- After soaking feet, saturate a cotton ball or pad in vinegar and tape to the callused area and cover the foot (or both feet) with socks overnight.
- Warm up ½ cup of coconut oil and pour into a small bowl
- Crush up 3 regular-sized candy canes as finely as possible.
- In another bowl, whisk crushed-up candy canes together with 1 cup of granulated sugar until completely combined.
- Mix sugar blend into the bowl containing the coconut oil, making sure to break apart any chunks or pieces with your spoon.
- Add in 5-6 drops of peppermint essential oil.
- Take 2 tbsp fresh peppermint tea leaves and stir in to the mixture until fully blended.
- Work the scrub into your feet and heels for 10 minutes, removing dead skin and smoothing out skin.